COOKING WITHOUT TOMATOES : WITHOUT TOMATOES
COOKING WITHOUT TOMATOES : THE LOVE OF COOKING.
Cooking Without Tomatoes
- A glossy red, or occasionally yellow, pulpy edible fruit that is typically eaten as a vegetable or in salad
- The South American plant of the nightshade family that produces this fruit. It is widely grown as a cash crop, and many varieties have been developed
- (tomato) mildly acid red or yellow pulpy fruit eaten as a vegetable
- The tomato is a savory, typically red, edible fruit, as well as the plant (Solanum lycopersicum) which bears it.
- (tomato) native to South America; widely cultivated in many varieties
- The bright red color of a ripe tomato
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
Red Chicken - Experience and Intuition [Recipe 027]
I cooked this without a recipe in front of me. Based on some past experience and relying on my intuition I managed to make a tasty chicken dish.
• 1lb of chicken, sliced
• 1 can tomato paste
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 green pepper, chopped
• 3 carrots chopped
• olive oil
I first cooked the chopped onion in the pot with the olive oil then added the chicken and some water. I let that cook for awhile and then I added the tomato paste and a bit more water along with paprika. I let that cook for 20 minute or so then added the rest of the veggies. I also added salt and pepper to taste.
'How to cut a tomato and an onion'
This page from my 'cookbook' is about how to cut an union and a tomato into small pieces. Now that I look back, I'm actually wondering why I found it usefull to describe this. Other than pointing out that I do not eat noodles without these two ingredients, I think that any human being knows that you cut onions and tomatoes with a knife..
But I'm glad this assignment helped me pass the entrance exams, yayyyy!!!
cooking mama world
zakir cooking videos
cooking with paula
ann arbor cooking class
york cooking school
old west cooking
cooking lamb loin
Post a comment